Here is it January 2016 and I’m happy and excited to report as we close out the year 2015 and head into 2016 we are seeing a healthy, appreciating local real estate market.
- Home sales prices have increased almost 12% in Nevada County and 6% in California.
- In our neck of the woods Nevada County’s existing homes sales have increased a whopping 16%.
- There has been 16% more homes sold in 2015 compared to homes sold in 2014.
- Statewide that number is about 7 %.
- Record low number of homes for sale in Nevada County of 300 – meaning two and half months of inventory, verses 6-7 months inventory in the past.
If you are looking at homes for sale in Grass Valley, or homes for sale in Nevada City, or even homes for sale in Penn Valley call me today. Inventory is low and you need a real estate agent who is on top of their game to secure a sale quickly.
If you are looking for a real estate agent to help you sell your home in Grass Valley, Nevada City, or Penn Valley I would love to meet with you and assists you with all your Nevada County Real Estate Needs.