Hello There – Thinking of doing a bathroom renovation? Here are my top seven tips to help you with your next home improvement project.
- Make a list of what you want to change – Look at web-site & magazines to get some inspiration for the redesign. Start a list of what you like, and why you like it! Once you have your list, rank them, and then get an idea of costs by shopping at local stores, and then comparing their prices on-line.
- Consider Your Resources – time, budget & energy, take these into consideration when deciding whether it’s a update or overhaul.
- Set your Budget – figure out how much you can spend and then subtract 20% – 30% from this number & set aside for contingencies.
- Sketch it out – rough layout of space, will help you narrow down fixtures, cabinets, & storage options.
- Measure everything more than once – taking the time to double check your measurements will ensure accuracy and eliminate costly returns or corrections.
- Replace the underlayment – remove old flooring & fixtures, it will allow you to start fresh!
- Reduce your impact of the renovation – move your personal belongings to another bathroom, before the remodel begins.
Call me with all your Nevada County Real Estate Needs! Whether your looking to buy or sell a home in Grass Valley/Nevada City/ or Penn Valley – let my knowledge of the county assist you with your next real estate transaction.